Phytonutrient, estrogen, testosterone, and acupuncture
Cruciferous vegetables include cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, radishes, parsnips, cabbage and bean sprouts. Dr. Zabriskie Nieske cited scientific evidence to explain why an increased intake of cruciferous vegetables has been shown to reduce the overall risk of cancer. One of the components found in these vegetables, indole-3-carbinol (I3C), was widely investigated as potential chemo-preventive and chemotherapeutic agent. Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) has the following positive effects on our health, said Dr. Niewske Zabriskie:
1. This increases the metabolism of estrogens by useful 2-hydroxylation pathway in humans from 29 percent to over 45 percent. The increase in 2-hydroxylation pathway reduces the activity of other, more harmful way.
2. Good estrogen metabolites, 2-hydroxylation of end products, decreased cell proliferation and increased programmed cell death, which plays an important role in cancer prevention.
3. I3C also increases the expression of the known breast cancer genes BRCA1 suppression. Also inhibits the activation of I3C estrogen receptor by estradiol, estrogen increased cancer prevented.
4. I3C also protects against cervical cancer. Estrogen promotes the development of cervical cancer cells infected with high-risk human papillomavirus (HPV). I3C and 2-hydroxyestrone inhibiting estrogen increased expression of HPV, the cancer-promoting genes
5. The data also show that I3C to age is a potent scavenger of free radicals, highly reactive chemicals that cause damage in the body and, degenerative diseases and cancer.
6. I3C is due to acid in the stomach diindolylmethane (DIM) catalyzes. DIM is the active component in the I3C useful and cruciferous plants. Animal models have shown that supplementation with I3C exposure to a known carcinogen, reduction of breast cancer by 70-90 per cent. Studies of human breast cancer cells have shown that DIM inhibits the growth of estrogen-dependent and estrogen-independent cancer cells by about 60 percent. The same study also showed that DIM binds to estrogen receptors in these cells by inhibiting the binding of estradiol.
7. Other data show that I3C. Growth of the blood flow is reduced to the cancer cells and the spread of cancer cells at the local level, and that it protects the liver from carcinogens
8. DIM also has anti-androgenic effect. Studies show that DIM dihydyrotestosterone (DHT) with respect to inhibiting the androgen receptor in androgen-dependent human prostate cancer cells, thereby. The induction of DNA synthesis DIM and reduced levels of prostate-specific antigen (PSA).
When cruciferous have so many protective effect, then why are they so unpopular? Is important that these enzymes to digest vegetables, so if you have never eaten it, your body may not be able to digest it, because the complexity of the connections involved. You have the bloating and diarrhea. So when you finally decide to eat these vegetables, you can start with a small part of the pair. You need to find the right balance in order to avoid an upset stomach. In addition, acupuncture and Chinese herbs can help them digest more efficiently by. More blood flow to the abdominal area
Second, these vegetables are not spontaneously stimulating effect on the brain and can cause dopamine, endorphin and serotonin immediately how to do sweets and alcohol. It takes time for your body to make a positive impact. If you want to change your eating habits, as it is, stress can cause other problems. Therefore, acupuncture can help manage your body in order to develop new, healthy habits, facilitating their ability to produce more dopamine, serotonin and GABA. Third, if you are taking anti-acid medications, you may have a hard time digesting. You could reduce acupuncture and herbs for acid reflux, rather than anti-acid to stop it, because acids. Very important in the digestion of proteins, vitamins and minerals Acupuncture can improve you. Your digestion and strengthen the tone of the esophagus and the stomach muscles and prevent acid coming up into the throat Acupuncture may also promote regular bowel movements of the stomach and the stomach in order to reduce the pressure.